Welcome to another marvellous home at 55 Oaks Street Thirlmere. This charming home is nestled in the quiet town of Thirlmere providing a relaxed, semi-rural lifestyle .
This property offers an abundance of features including:
– 3 bedrooms with timber flooring
– Spacious lounge area with a beautiful warming fireplace
– Classic clean and spacious kitchen
– Good sized bathroom with separate bath
– Fully fenced large backyard with side access and a garden shed
Lease Period: Initial 6 months
Pets: Subject to Application
Laundry Facilities: Internal
Heating/ Cooling: Fireplace and split system A/C
Unfurnished/ Furnished: Unfurnished
Parking: Car port
Distance from: This property is located in the center of town close to the local IGA, the local public school, sporting grounds and minutes drive to Picton train station.
Contact Marvel Realty on 02 9782 2202 to book a private inspection.